Hi, I’m Naomi Bulger. I’m a writer, an illustrator and a mother, on a path to live my life with more simplicity, greater creativity and deliberate kindness. I help busy people rediscover their creativity and forge more meaningful connections.
How can I help you?
* Are you searching for tools, resources and courses on the path to a slower, more creative, and more connected way of living? Here are some things I made
* Looking for recent articles and press mentions? Scroll down
* Are you searching for my stationery? I illustrate for ethical stationery company Boots Paper, and you can buy all my designs and products here
* Oh and I have a newsletter with free mail-art templates and slow-living tips. This is the best place to learn about new courses, books and resources. Subscribe here
As seen in
* Write to me here: PO Box 469, Carlton North, VIC 3054, AUSTRALIA
* Share the little moments on Instagram
* Send me an email at "hello at naomiloves dot com"
I'm always on the lookout for creative, quirky and unique artists, photographers, writers, designers, film-makers, shops and projects to feature on my blog. Please don’t hesitate to tell me what great things you’re doing.
A LITTLE NOTE ABOUT SPONSORSHIPS AND EDITORIAL POLICY AND THAT SORT OF thing...
From time to time I am approached by PR folks as well as entrepreneurial creative folks (go you!) to write about their products or services in return for some kind of kick-back.
I rarely accept these offers but, when I do, my policy on this is pretty simple: if I like it, I will write about it. If I don’t, I won’t. So you won’t get a negative review from me, but you cannot buy my good opinion with gifts or money. Any gift I accept from you will be made clear in the post I write.