Hi, I’m Naomi Bulger, a writer, an illustrator and an enthusiastic cheerleader of you, on a path to live my life with more simplicity, greater creativity and deliberate kindness. I teach courses, write copy and paint illustrations that give creative women the confidence and inspiration they need to share their stories and find their tribes.
* Are you searching for tools, resources and ideas for writing letters and making beautiful mail? I’ve made this mail hub for you
* Are you searching for my stationery? I illustrate for ethical stationery company Boots Paper, and you can buy all my designs and products here
* Oh and I have a newsletter with free mail-art, slow-living, branding and creativity tips. This is also the best place to learn about new courses and resources, and you can subscribe below
* My postal address is: PO Box 469, Carlton North, VIC 3054, AUSTRALIA
* Share the little moments on Instagram
* Send me an email at "hello at naomiloves dot com"
I'm always on the lookout for creative, quirky and unique artists, photographers, writers, designers, film-makers, shops and projects to feature on my blog. Please don’t hesitate to tell me what great things you’re doing.
A LITTLE NOTE ABOUT SPONSORSHIPS AND EDITORIAL POLICY AND THAT SORT OF thing...
From time to time I am approached by PR folks as well as entrepreneurial creative folks (go you!) to write about their products or services on my blog or share them on my Instagram feed, in return for some kind of kick-back.
I rarely accept these offers but, when I do, my policy on this is pretty simple: if I like it, I will write about it. If I don’t, I won’t. So you won’t get a negative review from me, but you cannot buy my good opinion with gifts or money. Any gift I accept from you will be made clear in the post I write.