My gentle e-course teaches you how to be more creative (and to apply this in every corner of your life) by forging new creative habits, training your brain to think more creatively, building you a supportive community, experimenting with art, and embracing slow-living.
The eight-week Create with Confidence program will reopen in May 2019 for 15 students only. To be notified when enrolments reopen, be sure you subscribe to my newsletter. Or…if you don’t want to miss out, you may guarantee your place today for a deposit of $150*.
* Your deposit will be deducted from the total fee of $960 when enrolments open (meaning you will only have left $810 to pay). Of course, you will still be eligible for a two- or three-month payment plan for that remainder.
What is stopping you from living the creative life you want to lead?
* Do you have big creative dreams that you can't wait to pursue?
* Do you wish you could spend more time creating?
* Are you intimidated by the blank page, afraid to try for fear of failure?
* Are you too tired to create, because of all the other priorities in your life?
* Do you struggle to stay focused and motivated with creative projects?
* Does perfectionism get in the way of your joy in creating?
* Does creative block visit all too often?
* Do you long to turn your creative hobby into a business or profession?
* Do you wish you had a tribe of like-minded creative people to turn to?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I created this course for YOU!
It's not what you'd expect
This is not an ordinary e-course. You and I will work on all of your creative obstacles together, over eight weeks. I'm keeping the group small enough that we can tailor the direction we take to exactly what you need.
There'll be some course-work but, honestly, most of the 'work' will be done via fun and habit-forming creative tasks; one-on-one mentoring calls and unlimited email access with me; brain-training techniques; feedback, support and accountability from the group; a masterclass on promoting and selling your work; and an art project that you start and finish, with support.
While the outcomes and transformation you experience will be significant, it is important to me that we do this in a way that is gentle, and respects your personal goals and circumstances. It's not about boot-camp, it's about mindfulness, slow-living, and rediscovering the joy of being creative.