From time to time my husband asks me why I choose to share the things I create. And he has a point: after all, I sometimes make the most niche of stuff. A magical realism novella about an old man? Decorated envelopes? They are not exactly destined to be best-sellers!
"Why bother at all?" my husband asks me. "Just write and make for yourself."
And I reply, "Because I want to share."
I've made this masterclass for you if you long to share, too.
The Sales & Social Masterclass for Makers is for you if you...
* Dream of forging a business from doing the thing you love
* Need help pricing or selling your creative work
* Long to find your 'right people' online (your audience, your community, your tribe)
* Want to know how to build a website from scratch for yourself or your business
* Feel baffled by social media, and don't know where to start
* Love the idea of a blog, but don't know if it's relevant for you in 2018
* Would like to start a newsletter but don't know where to begin or what to write
* Want to know how to pitch your stories, ideas or creations to the media
Are you ready to start sharing the things you make with the world, but don’t know where to begin? I'm here to help! This practical masterclass is a comprehensive guide to promoting your work and selling your wares.
If you love to make, I can help you master the skills you need to develop your personal brand and style; identify your ‘right’ audience; understand social media and how to make it work for you; build a website or blog (or both); launch a newsletter and find subscribers; sell at markets or open an online shop; and successfully pitch to traditional media.
Enrolments open in September 2018, and this masterclass is delivered online.
You will receive full access to all the course content from the start, so you can cherry-pick the areas of interest to you at any given time, and you will have lifetime access to the course content, including any additions and updates. You will also be invited to participate in Facebook group challenges, and an exclusive weekly Instagram marketplace on which I am happy to promote your work or sell your wares via my personal Instagram stories (currently <21,000 followers).