In my newsletter, I send unique mail-art envelope templates, and tips for slow-living related craft and community projects, straight to your inbox at the beginning of every month.
It’s a lot of fun to make and send creative, decorated mail through the post. And you know that every time – almost without exception – the discovery of mail like this absolutely and completely makes the recipient’s day. Or their week!
But it’s not always easy to come up with new ideas for making creative mail, and sometimes it can be quite daunting to actually make mail-art when you are new to it all.
That’s why I decided to launch this newsletter. There aren’t a lot of words (that’s unusual for me, I know), just actual practical tools. Every month, you’ll receive:
* A free printable envelope template, with a new mail-art design – an original art-work – created by me. Cut out the template and fold it into an envelope. Simply colour in the design and add in the address, or use it as a starting-point for your own art
* Links to new slow-living, craft, snail-mail resources and community projects for inspiration, participation, and more
It’s absolutely free, and as my way of saying thank you for subscribing, you’ll also receive my free e-book, “Making Mail: 10 steps to writing letters that become keepsakes,” as well as occasional updates about other slow living tools and resources I develop.
Free mail-art printables & slow-living inspiration straight to your inbox, every month!
(There’ll be no spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time.)
What people are saying
“I so look forward to your newsletters Naomi – they are a brill reminder to make something pretty and post it.”
– Rachel Fletcher (Instagram @rachel_elizabeth_fletcher)
“Thank you Naomi, I was so looking forward to and excited about getting these templates. So much fun to try out!”
– Mairead Reid
“It is absolutely lovely, all the images are truly inspirational and the templates are absolutely gorgeous! Can’t wait to use them.”
– Esmeralda Jönsson (designorita.com)
“The mail art templates you sent out were just lovely! So generous – thank you!”
– Charlotta (Instagram @mrs_merrythought)