:: Lovely cards and notes and ephemera from beautiful friends met via this blog :: Precious cherries in the middle of winter, from my wonderful husband :: An adorable, polka-dotted parcel of goodies, from the lovely Louise of Jubilee Road :: The most extravagant, glorious floral postcard I've ever seen, from mail artist Dean Grey :: Stunning pink roses from Tillda Flowers, with little watermelon sweets from Suga Muma :: And this crocheted bunting from Sandra, which is so perfect I don't even know where to start
It's not exactly the same, but I thought I'd try to pay it forward a little bit by sharing some lovely bits and pieces with you all that I've collected from around the Internet of late. I hope you enjoy them.
1. To test any creative idea, ask yourself: what comes next?
2. These people have transformed something from the everyday (a school bus) into something wonderful (a stylish holiday home)!
3. More giant knitting. Snuggle up!
4. This made me laugh. My ideal wedding at any age
5. LOVE the look of these DIY 'watercolour' mugs
6. When was the last time you wrote a thank-you note?
7. Cats like food trucks too!
8. Valley of the Kings. I want to go here.
9. Fantastic list of books for creative people
10. I lost way too much time exploring The Nostalgia Machine. All the memories!
11. Don't try this at home: railroad street art
12. Healthy nachos? Don't mind if I do!
13. This makes me want to create my own urban jungle
14. In my job and my creative pursuits, I often still draw or write things out by hand before flipping open the laptop. Seems I've been doing something right.
Have you written someone a letter later? Just a little note in the mail to say "Hi, I'm thinking of you"? Let's all send someone a lovely surprise in the mail this week. I can tell you from personal experience: it will make their day!