Hello! Happy Friday! Is it just me or is this weekend taking a re--a--lly long time to roll around? We are off to the Frankie Garage Sale tomorrow, assuming I succeed in getting the kids out of the house before it finishes. Other than that, I have a big pile of Halloween craft to complete, in order to get it into the post to HOPEFULLY make it to its destination before the 31st. What are your plans for the weekend? Here are some links for your viewing and reading pleasure.
* What a delicious twist on the old-fashioned toffee-apples: bacon caramel apples
* On my to-get and to-read list: 1. Indoor Green: Living With Plants, 2. The Creativity Challenge: Design, Experiment, Test, Innovate, Build, Create, Inspire, and Unleash Your Genius
* Really beautiful wedding suit idea
* Magical Christmas markets in Europe. Oh, to dream...
* Nature + cut-out shapes. I'm not doing this art project justice. Just look at the link!
* Apple butter sounds pretty delicious but I like this post best because of the list of "Things That Sound Like Fun with Kids, But Are Actually Not at All." I can COMPLETELY relate
* Desperate to try bonfire eggs!
* The vulnerability hangover. Sound familiar? (Me too)
* A reader Anke sent me this link when I announced my decision to quit Facebook. It's a pretty great read
* Halloween candy bark looks easy to make and wickedly delicious
And now, to see you into the weekend, I present Scout, lost in the groove. Man I love this kid!
Image credit: photograph by Miguel Gomez, licensed for unrestricted use under Creative Commons