* Pondered how, in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, technology can keep us together.
* Collected my top ten Halloween-related links from the whole wide Interwebs.
* Helped Kidsafe Australia launch a blogging competition to promote child safety (you can see the top 10 entrants here, and vote for your favourite)
* Welcomed my parents for a visit, and felt altogether grateful to have them in my life.
* Watched the hands in a beautiful suite of photographs.
* Planned and executed a garden party for my friend, which also involved a veritable baking bonanza.
And also... cuddled and cared for the world's cutest baby. Took the family with me to see Mumford & Sons and Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros. Popped along to the Finders Keepers markets. Remembered to vote. Got a little bit obsessed with all the spring blossoms around town. Applied fake tan to my lily-white legs and did a terrible job. Met a couple of work deadlines by the skin of my teeth. Instagrammed like crazy (I'm @naomibulger if you want to join in).
What have you been doing lately, dear friend?
(Vintage Halloween postcard from here)